In large volume domestic hot water tanks the stored water comes from the water supply and can be used for all activities.
The tanks are manufactured in accordance with European standards and are available in capacities from 1500L to 9000L. They have up to three detachable spiral heat exchangers which heat up the water in the main tank.
Depending on the configuration, we can add to the heat exchangers Solar Collectors, a burner (oil, pellet, wood, gas, etc.), heat pump, buffer tanks and, in general, devices with closed water loop heating. The tank also has connectors for temperature sensors, thermometers and electrical resistance.
Areas of application:
- For use in Industries, Hotels and Hospitals.
- In solar systems, for water heating and thermal energy storage.
- In heat pump systems, for storing and heating water.
- In biomass systems, for storing and heating water.
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 12897:2006, from sheets complying with EN 10130 Al 1998 DCP
- Polyurethane insulation with a thickness of 100mm, complying to DIN53420
- Anticorrosion protection using epoxy resin suitable for drinking water and magnesium anode in accordance with DIN1243-2,2
- Antibacterial design
- Simultaneous use of four energy sources (Solar-Collectors, Chemical-Boiler, Electrical-Resistance, etc.)
- Up to three large surface spiral heat exchangers
- External coating of PVC leather or metal surface in a color of your choice
- Antibacterial design for heating drinking water.
- Financial performance improvement for each heating system (solar, biomass, heat pump)
- Consistent and immediate hot water supply
- Large capacity for storing thermal energy
- Functional design
- Small footprint
- 5 year warranty
- Additional heating for all traditional heating systems
- Long life