In Domestic Hot Water Tanks the water in the tank comes from the water supply and can be used for all activities.
The tanks are manufactured in accordance with European standards and are available in capacities from 80L to 1000L. They have up to two spiral heat exchangers which heat up the water in the main tank. Depending on the configuration, we can add to the heat exchangers Solar Collectors, a burner (oil, pellet, wood, gas, etc.), heat pump, buffer tanks and, in general, devices with closed water loop heating. The tank also has connectors for temperature sensors, thermometers and electrical resistance.
Areas of application:
- In solar systems, water heating and thermal storage.
- In heat pump systems, for storing and heating water.
- In biomass systems, for storing and heating water.
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 12897:2006, from sheets complying with EN 10130 Al 1998 DCP
- Insulation from environmentally friendly polyurethane 52kg/m³ with a thickness of 55mm, complying to DIN53420
- Anticorrosive protection using liquid enamel which has been heated to 850C°in accordance with DIN 4753 and magnesium anode in accordance with DIN1243-2,2
- Antibacterial design
- Simultaneous use of three energy sources (Solar-Collectors, Chemical-Boiler, Electrical-Resistance, etc.)
- Two large surface spiral heat exchangers
- External coating of PVC leather or metal surface in a color of your choice
- Antibacterial design for heating drinking water.
- Financial performance improvement for each heating system (solar, biomass, heat pump)
- Consistent and immediate hot water supply
- Functional design
- Small footprint
- 5 year warranty
- Additional heating for all traditional heating systems
- Long life