The water inside buffer tanks is a closed water loop and we can use it for room and water heating.
The tanks are manufactured in accordance with European standards and are available in capacities from 500L to 2000L. They have up to two spiral heat exchangers which heat up the water in the main tank. Depending on the configuration, we can add to the heat exchangers Solar Collectors, a burner (oil, pellet, wood, gas, etc.), a heat pump, buffer tanks and, in general, devices with closed water loop heating. The tank also has connectors for temperature sensors, thermometers and electrical resistance.
Areas of application:
- In Solar systems for storing thermal energy.
- In heat pump systems, for storing water.
- In biomass systems for heating and heating storage.
- In various applications such as domestic water heating, room heating (in-floor heating) or for industrial use, etc.
- Thermal energy accumulators
- Simultaneous use of three energy sources. (From boiler, Electricity, Solar Collector, Heat Pump, Geothermal energy, etc.)
- Two large surface spiral heat exchangers
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 12897:2006, from sheets complying with EN 10130 Al 1998 DCP
- Insulation of soft polyurethane with a thickness of 100mm
- External coating of PVC leather or metal surface in a color of your choice
- Financial performance improvement for each heating system (solar, biomass, heat pump, etc.)
- Functional design
- Consistent and immediate hot water supply when you need it
- Small footprint
- 5 year warranty
- Additional heating for all traditional heating systems
- Long life