These type of tanks are horizontal and are installed in systems using evacuated tube collectors.
They are manufactured in accordance with European standards and have a high density polyurethane insulation, while their external coating is made of metal and is available in many colors. They can be connected to the central heating system and to electricity.
Areas of application:
- In heating and storing domestic water.
- In houses and small or middle hotel facilities.
- In flat and slopped roofs.
- An electrical resistance can also be installed
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 12976, from sheets complying with EN 10130 Al 1998 DCP
- They can use 3 energy sources to heat the water. Using solar energy as the main source, they can alternatively also use electricity.
- The insulation is made of CFC Free polyurethane 53 Kg/m³ with a thickness of 50mm.
- Internal liquid enamel coating which has been heated to 850 °C in accordance with DIN 4753
- Anticorrosion protection made of magnesium anode ø22Χ400 in accordance with DIN15438-2.2
- Testing pressure is 16 bar while operation pressure 10 bar.
- The external coating can be made of metal in any RAL color you want, for the body and the caps.
- Depending on the tank's capacity, it can take from 15 to 20 evacuated tubes.
- Manufactured to work in all European climates. From severe cold with little sunshine to high temperatures and very bright sunshine.
- Special design for 100% performance even in areas with high water hardness and high salt creep.
- Antibacterial design for heating drinking water.
- Requires practically no maintenance.
- Consistent and immediate hot water supply
- Functional design
- Easy and fast installation.
- Small footprint
- 5 year warranty
- Can be connected with central heating system and electricity
- Long life